Election Day voting takes place at the Lebanon Town Hall, N1738 County Road R, Lebanon, between the hours of 7:00 AM and 8:00 PM for all residents of the Town of Lebanon.
Call Clerk Debbie Behl at 920-988-8726 or 920-925-3522 to set up an appointment for in-person absentee voting. Curbside voting is also available upon request. Remember to bring your Photo ID with you when voting.
Email: [email protected]
You may register to vote or update your voter registration 3 ways:
1. Online at: https://myvote.wi.gov/
2. In person at the Lebanon Town Hall. Call the Town Clerk at 920-925-3522 or 920-988-8726 to make an appointment.
3. In person on Election Day at the Town Hall..
To check the status of your absentee ballot or check your voter registration or to see what's on the upcoming ballot:
- Please visit: https://myvote.wi.gov/
Absentee Ballot by Mail:
Note: Special absentee voting application provisions apply to electors who are indefinitely confined to home or a care facility, in the military, hospitalized, or serving as a sequestered juror. If this applies to you, contact the municipal clerk regarding deadlines for requesting and submitting an absentee ballot.
State of Wisconsin Elections Commission
The State of Wisconsin Elections Commission has all the forms available for download at their web site. Below are links to some of the most requested forms.
EL-121 Absentee Ballot Request
- English Absentee Ballot Request: http://elections.wi.gov/forms/EL-121-english
- Spanish Absentee Ballot Request: http://elections.wi.gov/forms/EL-121-spanish
- Hmong Absentee Ballot Request: http://elections.wi.gov/forms/EL-121-hmong
EL-131 Voter Registration Application